Our Supplier Diversity Program Policy is to ensure inclusion of minorities, woman, persons with disabilities, and service-disabled-veteran-owned businesses in the competitive bidding process at Wintrust in support of our community to provide quality products and services to our customers while delivering outstanding value to our shareholders.
Minority, women, and service-disabled-veteran-owned business enterprises (MWSDVBE) are viewed as a natural part of Wintrust’s business environment. We plan to grow the number of our MWSDVBE suppliers to supplement how we meet our business objectives.
Definition of MWSDVBE
Wintrust’s Supplier Diversity Program includes minority-owned business enterprises (MBE), women-owned business enterprises (WBE), and service–disabled-veteran-owned business enterprises (SDVBE).
Businesses eligible for MBE status must be at least 51% owned, controlled, and operated by individuals who are:
- Black or African American
- Asian American
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Hispanic American or Latino, or
- Native American
Businesses eligible for WBE status must be at least 51% owned, controlled and operated by women.
Businesses eligible for SDVBE status must be at least 51% owned by one or more service-disabled-veteran individuals.
Should you be interested in being a supplier, these associations may help businesses that want to be classified as MBEs, WBEs, or SDVBEs.
National Certification Organizations for MBEs, WBEs, and SDVBEs
The following national organizations can assist business with the certification process:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Wintrust supplier. You can register by completing the Vendor Application form by downloading using the link, HERE
, to introduce your company's products or services to us. The information you provide will be treated confidentially and is subject to reasonable and prudent safeguards against improper disclosure.
What to expect after you register
- A representative from Wintrust will contact you if an opportunity becomes available that matches your company’s product and/or service offering
- Suppliers with active contracts will receive notifications to refresh/update registration data at least once every 3 years
- Completing the registration process does not guarantee your company will receive a request to bid and/or a contract from Wintrust, nor does it imply that your company has any type of procurement relationship with Wintrust, either now or in the future.
At Wintrust, we encourage Supplier Diversity through the use of diverse businesses, based on the categories of goods and services we purchase in the communities we serve. As part of the Supplier Diversity Program, our managers collaborate internally to ensure that we include diverse suppliers across the banks or subsidiaries and our supplier selection process includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Fairness: We seek to have competitive procurement activities and bid processes that foster equal opportunity so that qualified companies can provide products and services that meet our requirements.
- Local Sourcing: We are committed to the growth and development of communities in which Wintrust does business. Where possible, we work with our supplier base to support local economies and reduce environmental impacts.
- Diversity: We aim to source from diverse suppliers, which include businesses owned by individuals who are minorities, veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities.
We expect our suppliers to operate in ways that are responsible and promote beneficial social and environmental outcomes. For our part, we pledge to treat our suppliers with respect, provide development opportunities and work as long-term partners in our business