As a community banking organization, Wintrust Community Banks are flexible enough to offer the banking solutions needed by their specific neighborhoods and communities. All Wintrust Community Banks offer competitive:
- Checking & NOW accounts
- Money Market & Savings Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Home Improvement Loans & Home Equity Lines of Credit
The specifics of each account vary based on the needs of each community. However, all Wintrust Community Banks offer the following programs:
- Platinum Adventures – A travel and activity program for customers over 50, Platinum Adventures offers its members everything from European trips to Broadway shows to retirement seminars. With thousands of members throughout the area and a variety of activities, Platinum Adventures members can participate as little or as much as they wish and have the ability to make dozens of new friends with each activity.
- The Original Junior Savers Club – As Community Banks, we believe that financial education should start early. Though a variety of games and events, our Junior Savers learn about the importance of money management early, helping ensure their long-term financial health.
- MaxSafe Accounts – With 15 different bank charters, we are able to offer CDs and Money Market accounts with 15 times the typical amount of FDIC insurance coverage. Currently, MaxSafe accounts provide over $3.75 million in FDIC Insurance coverage per accountholder and are only available at Wintrust Community Banks.
To find out more about any of these programs or our retail banking products, please contact a Wintrust Community Bank. Click here to find the Wintrust Community Bank closest to you.